Sunday, September 13, 2009

Return after a long nap

Sorry I have been gone for awhile but August was quiet a busy month! I have a couple of neat things to report about today.

Vampire Diaries turned out not to disappoint. However,I am a bit biased, as it was written by Kevin Williamson. He is the scribe behind many of my personal high school favorites: Scream, Dawson's Creek, I Know What You Did Last Last Summer, and Teaching Mrs. Tingle. Not only a talented writer but an out and proud Gay man as well.

I am on the third book of the Twilight Series, Eclipse. I can't stop reading it. Its written so badly but I am in so love with the story and the characters I just can't stop! I have already made connections with some local Twilight fan girls and plan on going to see New Moon with them, as no one in my group of friends wants anything to do with these books or these movies.

The season finale of I Heart Vampires was AMAZING. Poor Corbin, that girl just can't seem to catch a break. I cannot wait until Season 2. They BETTER be a season 2! Please watch it and support the show.

Tonight is the Season finale of True Blood. My eyes will be glued to the screen. Hopefully that crazy Maenad will get hers!

On my CD player I have been listening to Music From the Succubus Club, an official soundtrack for Vampire The Masquerade. That lovely 90's era Roleplaying Game of Personal Horror. Its a great soundtrack, featuring bands such a Cruxshadows and Bella Morte all singing songs about, well being undead.


However Vampires haven't been the only thing on my mind. Stay tuned for a full review of the interesting Live Action Roleplaying Games I have been participating and an update on Anime Conji as well.

Until then enjoy this sleepy little room in my House of Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment