Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am still here

It has been a longtime since I have posted an update. Just wanted to remind everyone I am still here. I am very active on Facebook, I'm on there daily!

However let me list the fandom things I currently involved in:

Condor Con 2011
Hogwarts LARP and Your friendly Registration boy!
www.condor-con.org

Conjecture 2011
Gaming and Anime
www.conjecture.org

Anime Conji 2011
Convention Chair
www.animeconji.org

Gaslamp Gathering: San Diego's first Steampunk Convention!
Staffer

World Fantasy 2011
Publicity and Programing Ops
www.wfc2011.org

Starlight Dreams Productions
Head Storyteller. A Live Action Roleplaying Troupe. Runner of a 4 year long Changeling the Dreaming LARP and Condor's first ever Hogwarts LARP.

Atomic Wedgie Films
Writer/Producer. A San Diego based horror movie production company.

Leviathan
SCA Household

Strength of the Fallen
Werewolf the Apocalypse LARP 4th Saturdays Balboa Park

Pawn's Gambit
Vampire the Masquerade LARP 1st Fridays Balboa Park

The Grimm Truth
Changeling the Lost LARP 1st and 2nd Saturdays Balboa Park.


Just a quick summary. Maybe I should take over the San Diego Fandom Index? Naw I have far too much on my plate already.

No comments:

Post a Comment