Saturday, July 25, 2009

The First Taste is Free...

Hello everyone! This is my first official post on House of Dreams. This will be the go to blog for my world. Which is a crazy one. Over the next few weeks I will be posting about everything cool and amazing going on around me in Fandom in San Diego.

You can trust me I am involved in quiet a bit, maybe a bit too much if you ask some people! So, how about a taste of a few things to come eh?

The Gossamer Masque is a Live Action Roleplaying Game hosted every third Saturday in Balboa Park, which is in the heart of San Diego, CA. The game system is The Shining Host, which is based on White Wolf's popular World of Darkness game Changeling The Dreaming. The game is run by myself and several friends. The Gossamer Masque will be celebrating its three year anniversary on August 29th of this year. Over the past three years over eighty different people have played in The Gossamer Masque. It has been a great run so far and getting a chance to run this game for so many interesting people has been a lot of fun. I hope to continue running this game for years to come.


This new convention is April 9th, 10th, and 11th at the Double Tree Hotel in Mission Valley. San Diego, CA. Check out all the latest information on San Diego's first Anime Convention at animeconji.org. I'm the head of programing so if you have any ideas for cool panels drop me a comment.

So there was the first taste everybody, and there will be far more I promise. This is just one small room in a vast House of Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment